Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wow....huge step of faith!

So today I did something huge. Well, huge for me. I volunteered to become the networking leader for DC/MD/VA First Place 4 Health leaders! I think this is something that has been tugging at my heart since I went to the FP4H leaders summit back in 2011. This company, this plan is incredible. The people both in the company and in my FP4H groups are the best bunch of people I know. Such great people of faith. Such great, encouraging people. If accepted by the company, I will be so elated to take my participation in the company to the next level. Now, my weight has stayed the same for quite awhile, but I have managed to get back in to the gym. Well, until I got sick. I'm just getting over a nasty head cold/sinus infection so I'm hoping to get right back into the gym and start...again. Praise God that He makes us new creations every day and doesn't dwell on our pasts! I feel that taking this step of faith will only help to propel me on my weight loss journey. I will be asked to encourage others, teach others, and lead other leaders in this area to achieve their goals. I can't wait! If you want to join me on this journey, we have new books starting on April 5th. Email me at lizcarper@verizon.net and we'll get started!!!!

No comments: