Follow me as I walk the weight loss journey using the First Place 4 Health bible study. This is my story. These are my prayers....these are my struggles....these are my successes. No one but God can walk this path with me, but I invite you to come along with me. Who knows? You may be inspired to start your own journey. God Bless!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
A week later. Well, I can say I'm trying. I'm more aware of my food choices, but I'm still a work in progress. Thankfully. I would never want to believe that I was perfect. I would never want to believe that God was finished with me. I have a lot to learn. There is plenty I probably need to ask to be forgiven for. Do I have stress? Yes. Do I have a busy schedule? Yes. But God has placed it on my heart to rise above all of the challenges and obstacles that stand in my way. God wants me to do better. But how?
Well...I told you before I cut back on my "extra" activities. It wasn't my first choice, but I needed to walk away from some things I loved doing. All for the sake of putting time back on my calendar. No...it doesn't add any extra time to my day. We're all given the same 24 hours. Nothing I do or don't do will add more time to my day. So I have to work with what I have. And i have to be smarter.
This week I resolve TO get to the gym.....I WILL use the time I've put back on my schedule wiser.
What will you do this week to find some time in your day to get in some exercise?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment