Follow me as I walk the weight loss journey using the First Place 4 Health bible study. This is my story. These are my prayers....these are my struggles....these are my successes. No one but God can walk this path with me, but I invite you to come along with me. Who knows? You may be inspired to start your own journey. God Bless!
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Would you believe.....
Well, here it is...a week (okay, and a day) since Vicki Heath challenged me to be at/near my goal weight by October 1st. Well, I got off my duff and exercised that evening......and the next.....and the next. Here I am a week later, and I can tell you, I've exercised about 5 of those days in one form or another. Not too shabby. And the weight loss, well, I can also tell you I'm FIVE pounds lighter! Been using myfitnesspal.com every day to log in my food/exercise and I'm seeing results! Not too bad for one week!!!
Let's see what NEXT week brings. Are you with me on this journey? Leave me a comment (positive ones are the best ones) and we can pray/encourage each other. Have a blessed Easter...HE IS RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment